curing agent triallyl isocyanurate
Chemical name : TriallyI isocyanurate
LD50 = 660mg/kg (Laboratory tested)
At normal temperature, TAIC is a lightly yellow liquid or crystalline, and has melting point 17-27℃ and specific gravity 1.155. It is insoluble in water, while is soluble in aromatics, ethanol, acetone, and halo hydrocarbon. TAIC is a triazine ring multi-functional olefin monomer, may be subjected to aco-polymerization or be homogenously polymerized or cross linked with various olefins, and may take place various characteristic reactions for aliphatic olefins. Under normal temperature, it has stable properties and may be stably stored for a long period.
● TAIC is used as the cocrosslinker for thermoplastics (PE and EVA) and acrylic and styrene type ionic exchange resins.
● It is used as the auxiliary curing agent for special rubber compounds, such as CM, EPDM, FKM and Q.
● It is used as the modifier for resins such as acrylate, unsaturated polyester, epoxy and DAP.
● It may improve the heat- and weather-resistance, mechanical properties, processing property and resistance to chemical corrosion of these resins. It may be used as the intermediate of the adhesive for polyester fiber/rubber, the photo-curing coating, photoresist and flame retarding agent.
● The high-end product is used as the special crosslinking agent for solar cell EVA encapsulating film.
Package and Storage:
Packed in metal drum or plastic drum, Net weight is 200 or 25kg. or Packed in 25kg per kraft paper bag. Stored and transported as safe goods. Avoid high temperatures.