eva solar encapsulation Triallyl isocyanurate
Chemical name Triallyl Isocyanurate
Cas No.: 1025-15-6
1) PE/ EVA: Radiation Crosslinking Sheet.
2) PE/EVA Shoes, Mat, Toys, Handle grip, and other high and low foaming products.
3) Wire & Cable of XLPE
4) NBR (Nitrile Butadiene Rubber)
5) Ethylene/Propylene rubber is usually called EPDM.
6) Fluorine Rubber.
7) EVA film for solar battery encapsulation.
8) Material for polymer alloy.
Not dissolves in water, slightly dissolved in alkane, incompletely dissolves in aromatic hydrocarbon, alcohol, acetone, hydrocarbon halides, cyclopentene hydrocarbon.
All the homopolymers, copolymers and ethylene series of TAIC are non-poisonous.
Packing and Storage
Packed in metal drum or plastic drum. Net weight is 200kg or 25kg. Stored and transported as safe goods. Avoid high temperatures.
TAIC- Photovoltaeic Grade
colorless liquid or crystal
Active Content (%)
Acid Value (mgKOH/g)