The crosslinking agent TAIC is a multifunctional olefin monomer containing aromatic heterocycles. It is mainly used as a crosslinking agent and modifier for various purposes.
1. A variety of cross-linking modifiers for thermoplastics (polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride, chlorinated polyethylene, EVA, polystyrene, etc.). Thermal crosslinking is generally added at 1-3%, plus dicumyl peroxide (DCP) is 0.2-1%; radiation crosslinking is added at 0.5-2%, and DCP can no longer be added. After cross-linking, the heat resistance, flame retardancy, solvent resistance, mechanical strength and electrical properties of the product can be significantly improved. Compared with the cross-linking of peroxide system alone, it can significantly improve product quality and has no peculiar smell. Typically used in polyethylene, polyethylene/chlorinated polyethylene, polyethylene/EVA, cross-linked cables and polyethylene high and low foam products.
2. A vulcanizing aid for special rubbers such as ethylene propylene rubber, various fluororubbers, CPE, etc. (used with DCP, the general dosage is 0.5-4%), which can significantly shorten the vulcanization time, improve the strength, wear resistance, solvent resistance, Corrosion resistance.
3. Crosslinking agent of acrylic acid and styrene type ion exchange resin. It has less dosage and higher quality than divinylbenzene crosslinking agent. It can be prepared with anti-pollution, high strength, macroporous strength, heat resistance, acid and alkali resistance, Ion exchange resin with oxidation properties. This is a new type of ion exchange resin recently developed at home and abroad with excellent prospects.
4. Modifiers such as polyacrylate and polyalkyl acrylate can significantly improve heat resistance, optical performance and process performance. Typically used for heat-resistant modification of ordinary plexiglass.
5. Modifier of epoxy resin and DAP (diallyl phthalate) resin, which can improve heat resistance, adhesion, mechanical strength and dimensional stability, and is typically used for epoxy potting compounds And modification of the encapsulant.
6. Crosslinking agent and modifier for unsaturated polyester and thermoplastic polyester, which can significantly improve heat resistance, chemical resistance, dimensional stability, weather resistance and mechanical properties. It is typically used to improve the heat resistance of hot-pressed unsaturated polyester FRP products, and the use temperature of the modified products can reach above 180°C.
7. TAIC's own homopolymer-polytriallyl isocyanurate is a transparent, hard, heat-resistant, and excellent electrical insulation resin. It can also be used to bond glass and ceramics. It is typically used to manufacture multilayer safety glass.
8. The internal plasticizer of polystyrene, copolymerization modification of styrene and TAIC, etc., can produce transparent and shatter-resistant products.
9. Protective agent for metal heat resistance, radiation resistance, and weather resistance. TAIC prepolymer is baked on the metal surface, and its baked film has very good heat resistance, radiation resistance, weather resistance and electrical insulation. It is typically used in the manufacture of insulating materials such as printed circuit boards for microelectronics products.
10. Intermediates such as photocurable coatings, photoresists, flame retardants and flame retardant crosslinkers. It is typically used to synthesize high-efficiency flame retardant TBC and flame retardant crosslinking agent DABC.