cz powder rubber accelerator
● Molecular formula: C13H16N2S2.
● Molecular weight: 264.4 g/mol.
● Specific density: 1.31 - 1.34.
● Melting point: 98°C.
● Residue on screen (150μm): ≤0.05%.
Chemical Name: N-Cyclohexyl-2-benzothiazole sulfonamide
Property: rubber accelerator CZ is off-white or light yellow powder or granule with slight odor. It is very soluble in benzene, methylbenzene, carbon disulfide, dichloromethane, acetone, ethyl acetate. It is slightly soluble in ethyl alcohol. And it is insoluble in water, dilute acid, dilute alkali and gasoline.
● Slight odor.
● Excellent anti-scorch performance.
● Fast curing.
● Excellent modulus development.
● Very effective and safe when used at normal temperatures.
● Rubber accelerator CZ is used as a medium-fast primary accelerator for natural rubber, isoprene rubber, styrene butadiene rubber and nitrile-butadiene rubber.
● It is used in making tires, inner tube of tires, rubber belts, rubber shoes, cables and other industrial rubber products.
● It is used as a secondary accelerator in combination with other accelerators to adjust the vulcanization speed.
● Packed in 25 kg kraft bags, with or without pallets, in containers.
● Packed as customers' requirements.