rubber vulcanization accelerator mbt
● Molecular formula: C7H5NS2.
● Molecular weight: 167.24 g/mol.
● Melting point: 171°C.
● Heating loss: ≤0.5%.
● Ash content: ≤0.3%.
Property: rubber accelerator M is light yellow or off-white powder with slight bitter taste. It is non-toxic. It is flaming when it meets open fires. It is very soluble in acetic ether and acetone. It is soluble in ethyl alcohol, propyl alcohol, chloroform, diethyl ether, carbon disulfide, ammonium hydroxide, sodium hydroxide, sodium carbonate and other alkaline solutions. It is slightly soluble in benzene. It is insoluble in water and gasoline.
● Rubber accelerator M is mainly used in making tires, inner tubes, rubber belts, rubber shoes, rubber hose and other industrial rubber products.
● It is used as ultra accelerating agent and plasticizer of natural rubber.
● It is used as vulcanization retardant in making chloroprene rubber.
● It is used as fast vulcanization accelerator of isoprene rubber, butadiene rubber, styrene butadiene rubber, nitrile-butadiene rubber, isobutylene-isoprene rubber and EPDM.
Package: plastic woven bag or paper-plastic laminated bag, 25 kg/bag.