tbbs powder rubber accelerator
● Molecular formula: C11H14N2S2.
● Molecular weight: 238.37 g/mol.
● Melting point: 105°C.
● Heating loss: ≤0.5%.
● Ash content: ≤0.5%.
● Specific gravity: 1.26 - 1.32.
Property: rubber accelerator TBBS is light yellow or milky white powder or pellets with low poison and bitter taste. It is soluble in benzene, carbon disulfide, methyl alcohol, acetone, chloroform and ethyl alcohol. It is insoluble in water, gasoline, acid and alkali with low concentration.
● Short cure time.
● High anti-scorching quality.
● Processing safety.
● With delayed action.
● Rubber accelerator TBBS is mainly used as fast vulcanization accelerating agent of natural rubber, styrene butadiene rubber and butadiene rubber.
● It is used as vulcanization accelerator with delayed action in making tires, inner tubes, rubber shoes, rubber hose, rubber boats and other industrial rubber products.
Package: 25/kgs/kraft bags or according to client require.
Storage: Keep container tightly closed in a cool, well-ventilated place.