tmtd powder rubber accelerator
Molecular weight: 240.41 g/mol.
Ash content: ≤0.5%.
Specific gravity: 1.43.
Property: rubber accelerator TMTD is white or gray-white powder. It is soluble in benzene, toluene, dichloroethane, carbon disulfide, absolute ethyl alcohol and chloroform. It is slightly soluble in ethyl alcohol. It is insoluble in water, gasoline and alkali with low concentration. Dust forms explosive mixture with air.
● Excellent dispersibility.
● Good fineness.
● Rubber accelerator TMTD can be used as ultra accelerating agent of natural rubber, synthetic rubber and latex.
● It is used in making tires, inner tubes, rubber shoes, electrical wires, cables and other rubber products.
● It is used as aftereffect accelerator of natural rubber, butadiene rubber, styrene butadiene rubber and polyisoprene rubber.
● It is used as secondary accelerator of thiazole accelerating agent.
● It is used as the secondary accelerator for EPDM.
● It is used as retarder of polychloroprene rubber vulcanization with accelerator ETU.
● It is used as the accelerator of continuous vulcanization rubber with other accelerators.
● It is used as bactericide and pesticide in agriculture.
● It is used as lubricant additive.
Package: 25kg N.W./bag, in plastic fabric laminated kraft bags lined with plastic bags.
Storage: stable indefinitely under normal storage conditions.